Thursday, August 16, 2012

One Week

Well, I'm all packed. With the exception of a few last minute items.  It was a work out.  I was sweating like crazy by the end of it.  I've gone through everything I am packing multiple times but I still feel like I have too much stuff. Not entirely sure what I can cut out though.  Part of the problem is that I don't know if I'll be able to carry all of that on to the ship by myself.  I'll have to go through again and see if I can find any more items to eliminate.



A large duffle, a small duffle, a camelback, a large tote/beach bag, and then I'll have a purse. And yes, that is a pillow pet.  He is an elephant and his name is Horton.  My favorite childhood stuffed animal is also coming with me.  His name is Puffalump and he is pretty much a rag now because I loved him too much.  Yes, I am a child.

Despite packing troubles however, I am wicked excited for this trip.  I still can't believe that in a week I'll be boarding the ship.  Its crazy.  I don't think it will hit me until I'm actually standing at the port trying to drag all my luggage along with me.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment